The Dragon Realm
- Capitol: New Mialaya
- Population: 20,000 humans, 11,000 elves, 20,000 various other races, 500 farming families
- Government: Magocracy
- Religions: Wee Jas, ,
- Export: Agricultural produces, magic carpets, olive oil, several types of wine, and magic arms and armor.
- Import: Luxury goods (furs, precious metals, incense, gems, and technology), shells, seafood, clothe.
- Alignment: Lawful Good, Lawful Neutral, Neutral, some other Good
- Language(s): Human, elven, draconic
- Classes Available: Sorcerer, Psion, Wizard, Cleric, Rogue
- Favored Weapons: Quarter Staff and Long Bow
- Armor: Reduced Armors
- Cultural Skills: Knowledge (Arcana)
- Cultural Feats: Meta Magic or Imp. Familiar
- Additional Gear: One free weapon of choice and brooch with a symbol from one of the five colleges on it (worth 1gp).
- A human city-state ruled by a council of 10 wizards from each of its five colleges. The city-state is divided into five quarters each run by one of the colleges, and the Culture is like that of India, only dress and manner distinguish Mage citizen from common citizen. The economy is based on the sale of food and magical services, druids accompany soldiers on rounds that ensure safety and prosperous crops in the surrounding lands. Most mages work in the college and academy. The city usually trades a little with the kobalds who work the local salt and iron mines. Farming families live and work the large estates of land underneath New Mialaya tending goats, cattle and wheat fields, olive groves, and fruit orchards. Mage dueling games are very popular here and the cities dueling court is the largest structure in New Mialaya, each college also maintains smaller private dueling courts. Settlements outside New Mialaya are mosty farming communities or river towns. Adventurers from New Mialaya who are mages (sorcerers and wizards) get a vote on laws and government offices.